THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
This competition prize will give you all the tools you need to achieve your health and fitness goals. At the Absolute Sanctuary you will be enrolled in their fabulous fitness program aimed at improving fitness and giving you an understanding of the exercises you should be doing. You also get some fabulous spa treatments and meals from their incredible "Love Kitchen". Nikki Parkinson from Styling You will be joining you to give styling advice and Melanie Becker, owner of Female For Life activewear, will provide wellness coaching to help you set goals for the week as well as for when you return home to your spanking new Vitamix TNC which will ensure your body gets the daily nourishment that you need. For the full prize details and the Terms and Conditions please see the end of this page or click here.
Enter now and share with your family and friends, remember to SHARE THE LOVE.
1. How many yoga classes does one get in Absolute Sanctuary's Be Fit Program?
2. What ingredient must we add first into the blender in Vitamix when Nutritionist, Dr Joanna McMillan shows us how to make the most delicious "No Bake Chocolate Orange Nut Cake"?
3. Female For Life caters for all sizes (6 -24), but what types of activewear does Female For Life specialise in?
1. 4 x fitness clothing outfits from Female For Life (4 x sports tops, 4 x workout pants)
2. 1 x Vitamix TNC (valued at USD$600.00 RRP)
3. 7 days and 7 nights at the Absolute sanctuary in Thailand in a Superior Room on a Be Fit Program including:
- Initial Wellness Consultation and Comprehensive Fitness assessment
- 3 x Balanced Spa Cuisine Meals per day
- 1 x Power Blast shake per day
- Unlimited yoga classes per day and access to Group Fitness Classes
- Final Fitness Consultation with take home personalized workout program
- 4 x 30 min Far Infrared Sauna Session
- 6 x 60 min Personalized Fitness Session
- 3 x 60 min Absolute Rejuvenation Massage
- 1 x 45 min Absolute Back, Neck & Shoulder Bliss
- 1 x 60 min Absolute Pressure Point Massage
- 1 x 60 min Foot Sanctuary
- 1 x 90 min Thai Massage With Herbal heat Compress
- Pool, Steam Room, Fitness Studio & Mini Theatre Access
- Airport Roundtrip Transfers
- Additional 10% discount on all Spa, Detox Ala Carte Treatments & Yoga Classes
4. Free return flights from any capital city in Australia to Koh Samui Thailand, complements of Female For Life activewear.
5. Styling advice from the author of the award winning blogger and editor Nikki Parkinson from Styling You
6. Wellness coaching from Melanie Becker, owner of Female For Life activewear to help you set goals for when you return home.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize winner will be randomly chosen from those who have entered the competition and who are still registered on the Female For Life database when the prize is chosen in Mid march 2015. Unsubscription from the database will be taken as a deregistration from the competition.
- The prize winner needs to provide a medical certificate that she is mentally and physically able to travel and attend the weeks prize in Koh Samui, Thailand within a week of notification of prize winning.
- The dates of the prize are not negotiable and are from 16th April to 25th April. If the prize winner is not available on these dates the prize will be forfeit to another winner to be chosen randomly by Female For Life from the entries.
- The prize is non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- The prize winner will be required to wear only their sportswear prize during fitness workouts at Absolute Sanctuary
- The prize winner will be required to take photos daily for daily posting on social media (instagram and facebook).
- The prize winner will be required to be photographed throughout the trip with images to be used by Styling You or Female For Life to promote the competition.
- The competition is open to women over the age of 18 who are residents of Australia.
- The prize winner is required and is responsible for obtaining a visa into Thailand at their own cost.
- If the winner is unable to attend the event once the flights are booked they will be liable for costs associated with the competition including marketing and advertising costs as well as being required to reimburse sponsors for the value of their prizes with a total value of USD$9000.00
- If the prize winner does not comply with all the terms and conditions of the prize they may be liable for costs associated with the competition including marketing and advertising costs as well as being required to reimburse sponsors for the value of their prizes with a total value of USD$9000.00
- The prize winner will be notified mid March 2015
- The prize winner is required to purchase their own relevant, all inclusive travel insurance for the duration of their prize. Any injuries or losses incurred during the trip will not be the responsibility of Female For Life or any other sponsors.