USD$340.00, Healthy, Living, Package"> USDUSD$231.20 Healthy Living Package" /> USD$340.00 Health Living Prize Pack thanks to I Quit Sugar, the Online Jewellery Company and Female for Life." />
Sign up to our Female for Life offers and you could win a USD$340.00 Health Living Prize Pack thanks to I Quit Sugar, the Online Jewellery Company and Female for Life.
To enter, simply subscribe to our newsletter selecting "Other" as the referrer. Even if you are already a subscriber you will need to subscribe again using this same method (don't worry you will still only get emails once from us).
Add to your activewear collection for summer with a USD$136.00 Gift Voucher for Female for Life. You can use this to spend updating your activewear wardrobe just for summer or perhaps give it to someone as a FITMAS gift.
With USD$136.00 you could purchase yourself a spanking new outfit like, choose of tens of beautiful designs:
In January 2011, Sarah Wilson quit sugar. It started as a gentle experiment, but her energy, skin and wellness changed so dramatically, she kept going. But what are we referring to when we say sugar? Basically, we’re referring to fructose. Fructose has a variety of negative effects on the body, including passing directly to our livers and promoting fat storage. Today, I Quit Sugar has helped 1,180,000+ people worldwide to quit sugar and live a low-sugar lifestyle. For more information visit www.iquitsugar.com.
Win an I Quit Sugar prize pack that includes:
Introducing a jewellery marketplace that offers customers a diverse range of beautiful jewellery and watches, combining unique discoveries and exceptional value.
The experienced jewellery industry insiders at OJCo have always had direct access to fantastic deals and remarkable finds from around the world and our pricing is far more competitive than retail jewellery stores. Treat yourself and shop with confidence at OJCO. http://www.ojco.com.au
Whats the prize? Set your pulse racing with these two stunning heartbeat necklaces. Both feature dozens of sparkling cubic zirconias set into a rose gold plated sterling silver base.
A big thanks to I Quit Sugar and The Online Jewellery Company for their amazing contributions to the prize pack.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1) Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This Competition is being run at Female for Life (ABN 98 784 960 110) during the Promotional Period.
3) The Competition commences 05 December 9am and concludes at 5pm on 16 December 2016 (‘Promotional Period’).
4) Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
5) Competition opens to entrants 16 years of age or over.
6) Number of entries: Single entry allowed, only one prize per customer for duration of the promotional competition.
7) People may enter the Competition by signing up to Female for Life offers on the Female for Life website.
8) The Prize consists of 1 x USD$340.00 Healthy Living Package.
9) The Competition closes at midnight on Friday 16 December 2016. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
10) The winner of the Prize will be notified via email and also announced on social media after the promotional period.
11) Failure to contact the winner within this time will result in it being forfeited and the Promoter may draw/select another winner for the Prize.
12) The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion. 13) Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
14) If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16) If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
17) By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
18) By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to: (a) the Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant.