Pregnancy & The Maternity Body Shape
Shop By Maternity Shape
Congratulations - how exciting to have a little someone growing inside your belly! But as you know already the effects of pregnancy are not limited to your tummy and its very important t ensure you do the right type of exercise to minimise injuries to both you and bub.
I'm pregnant or recently gave birth. What exercise is best for me?
- slow jogging (from hourglass)
- stationary biking (with light resistance) (from hourglass)
- jumping jacks (from hourglass)
- swimming (from hourglass)
- bicep curls, shoulder presses, and squats (from hourglass)
Enjoy exploring our massive range of activewear, fitness clothing and plus size gym wear.