The Endomorph Body Type
Yo sexy mama!
If you have an endomorph body type, you're usually either an apple, ruler, apple (endomorph / mesomorph on top and ectomorph on the bottom) or pear (endomorph / mesomorph on the bottom and ectomorph on the top) body shape. You tend to:
- Have curvy body and large bones
- Have hips that are wider than your shoulders
- Have small to medium bones, limbs that are shorter in relation to your trunk
- Have body fat deposited mainly in lower regions of your body - i.e. your lower abdomen, hips and thighs
- Have capacity for high fat storage and therefore put on weight easily
- Have ability to put on great muscle mass through strength training
- Constantly struggle to watch your diet and do your exercise just to maintain a healthy body weight
Some other interesting endomorph traits
As an endomorph body type, you make yourself known both in physical stature and personality. You're fun loving, sociable, tolerant, even-tempered, good-humoured, and love a good old cuddle. Your face is broad to make space for your beautiful smiles and your skin is soft and smooth.
What exercise is best for me as an endomorph?
With an endomorph body type, toning exercise will add muscle to create a balance between your upper and lower body and speed up your metabolism so your body burns fat more quickly. When you're well toned, the soft swelling curves of your body shape as an endomorph create alluring body contours and deep curves that give off great sensuality and sex appeal!
If you have an endomorph body type, the following exercise types will work well for you:
- Cardio exercises to burn fat and maintain a healthy body fat percentage. Try to exercise at 60% to 80% of your maximum heart rate
- Toning exercise for your muscle groups, especially for your hips, abdomen and thighs
- Working out four or more times per week
Enjoy exploring our massive range of activewear, fitness clothing and plus size gym wear.